Thursday, March 8, 2012

Blog 18

As of March, my product would be my perspective on my personal fitness. Further elaborated, someone's opinion on how well I may appear to be "fit" does not apply to me and is only an exaggerated opinion. This is important for me because it helps me concentrate on what I feel I need to improve on personally. In addition, it also allows me to know exactly where I stand with athletes and how I need to improve. Through communicating with other athletes, I get different perspectives and different opinions which lead to different techniques I can try or research about. I feel this also allows me to be a bit social and open minded with people who exercise. There are times during elective, I may run with other classmates and converse about exercise, techniques, nutrition, training, etc. during the course of the run.

No comments:

Post a Comment