Thursday, May 24, 2012

Blog 27

I am most proud of the product that I got out of my senior project and my deeper connection with athletics. I feel like with what I have learned, I can go confidently into the field of kinesiology and ultimately be happier with exercising.
I would rate myself an AP-P. My weakest point of my presentation were my skills as a presenter, which I feel will dock me down.
Considering my product and how much I have learned, I am satisfied with my senior project. However, with my laziness and lack of above and beyond work, I think my overall senior project was AP or P- work.
I have gained newer knowledge about somatotypes and nutrition that will help me be a better running. I could not do research at home and would have to do research early or ahead of time.
My senior project brings me closer to understanding the basics of kinesiology and will allow me to understand what is expected of that field.

No comments:

Post a Comment