Thursday, April 26, 2012

Blog 24

L:     I, Nazareth Cervantes, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.
I:      What I have done is consistently run school mornings and occasionally evenings for a minimum of at least 30 minutes. I have run a few days out of the weekends, in addition to running 2-3 days a week on school mornings and evenings. 
I began to time my runs from April on to see where I was at as far as speed goes. I would often complete 3 miles in roughly sub-23 minutes and jog during a remaining 10-15 minutes. While running, I tried to focus on my lean to provide more efficient energy use and stretched before and after runs.
A:      It helped with my EQ by having me use certain techniques (lean, lighter foot strike, tighter core) to test their efficiency in a run. Technique is my third and best answer to my EQ and using a consistent technique each run helped me decide my answer.



Ind. Comp 2 Running Hours

No comments:

Post a Comment