Friday, February 10, 2012

Blog 15

L: I, Nazareth Cervantes, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work
I have done this by completing a course at Mt. SAC's internet community class titled "Human Anatomy and Physiology."  The course allowed me to take section tests after each unit to prep me for the final test. In my final exam, I scored 86%. My course earned me 24 hours. Short by 6 hours, I am taking 6 hours from my 2nd component which involves a log of independent running hours.

I:Through taking the course, I have taken valuable notes which I think will help me to further add to my 1st answer, "Specific body type for specific sport." By knowing the basics of anatomy at a physiological level, I can then understand the processes of energy transferring and the types of muscles that are involved in which type of motion, breaking down my answer into a more detailed topic. I believe that the time I spent in this class was reflected in my final test scores and will be further reflected into my final presentation.

A: I can relate this to my EQ because I feel that it helps me to further explore my 1st answer to really get down to the science of why my answer should work. The course had relapsed metabolic energy and how energy is transferred from the food we eat to the energy that powers our cells, but it also helped to understand the very basics of the functions our body caries out every day, from the visions our brain forms from our eyes, to the proprioceptors that determine where our body is in space and when we are in danger.

 Mt. Sac Course
Running Hours

No comments:

Post a Comment