Sunday, October 2, 2011

Blog 5

I do not yet have a specific person for my 2nd interview, as I just got into my service learning. I hope to be getting a person from my sports medicine class I can interview.
Questions:
* "I am working on a senior project. I decided to do mine on orthopedic physical therapy. I chose this because I hope to live an long active lifestyle. Is there a certain mentality that P.T's seem to match? What might I need to in the coming years to make sure I maintain this career and ultimately, my health?"
* "How much of an active person might you describe yourself? Would you say it's a good idea for anyone interested in an active lifestyle to consider a profession surrounding kinesthetics?"
* "What was your dream career coming out of high school and beginning to think about career opportunities? Have you always wanted to be a therapist? If not, what made you decide it was just what you wanted to do?
* "Does your job change the way you look at health now (nutrition, proper exercise, keeping up with the most recent health benefits)?"
* "Do you ever feel stressed out over your job or do you find it easy (in a way that you can stand working your job) to do?"

1 comment: